Every week 40 volunteers give 95 hours to animals
Many of the animals that come through our door have limited socialization or training. With a little love, attention and exercise, these animals become more adoptable. Plus spending time with them will put a smile on your face.
To find out more about becoming a shelter volunteer please call (505) 753-8662
- 16 years of age or older; under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Able to engage and communicate with the public and co-workers in a professional manner
- Able to read, comprehend, and follow detailed instructions while working independently on a given assignment
- Understand and accept our Open Door philosophy
- Must complete the application below. Applicants will be contacted for final review.
Volunteering Application Form